Calendar of Upcoming Events
See events and projects pages for more detail.
- January 9, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter Meeting, "Fangs and Stingers"
- March 13, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter Meeting, "The State of the River"
Past Events and News 2012
- January 11, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter meeting "The Five Reasons Why Clean Renewable Energy Is So Critically Needed"
- February 7, 2012, Tuesday, 6:00pm: Book Club meeting
- March 14, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Sulfide Mining in Minnesota
- April 11, Wednesday, 5:00pm: Wood Lake Nature Center
- June 30, Saturday, 10:00am: Carpenter Nature Center
- November 14, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Elections and Green Fire
Past Events and News 2011
- January 12, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter meeting, "Overwintering Animals"
- February 15, Tuesday, 6:00pm: Book Club Meeting
- March 9, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter meeting featuring Bob Holtz
- April 16, Saturday Noon-3:00pm: Crow Hassan Park Reserve
- May 7, Saturday, 9:00am: Green Touch Day
- May 7-8, Sat-Sun, 9:00am-6:00am Living Green Expo
- May 11, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter meeting, Cliff Aichinger from RWMWD
- May 14, Saturday, 8:30am: Pilot Knob Restoration
- May 20-22: MMN Annual Conference at Northwestern College, St Paul
- June 18, Saturday: Tour of Lake Phalen restoration by Ramsey-Washington Metro Watershed District
- June 21, Tuesday, 6:00pm: Book Club meeting
- July 10, Saturday, 9:00am: Minnehaha Park Cleanup
- August 10 [DATE CHANGE], Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter meeting/picnic potluck, "Prairie Restoration" by Dag Knudsen
- August 17, Wednesday 5:00-6:30pm: Tour of University of Minnesota research plots on St Paul campus
- September 14, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter meeting, Lee Frelich
- September 24, Saturday, 8:00am: Fall migrating birds at Lake Elmo Regional Park
- October 15, Saturday, 1:00-3:00pm: Fossil Hunting at Lilydale Regional Park.
Events and News 2010
- April 20, Tuesday, 6:30pm: Book club meeting at Seward Co-op.
- May 1, Saturday, 9:00am-3:00pm: Chapter volunteer project Green Touch Day, FSSP.
- May 15, Saturday, 10:00am-11:30am: Wildlife Rehabilitation Center visit
- May 21-23, Friday-Sunday: MINNESOTA MASTER NATURALIST ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- June 15, Tuesday: Book club meeting
- June 20, Sunday: Tour of Minnesota Valley NWR
- July 14, Wednesday: Chapter meeting/potluck, featuring Dawn Flinn of the DNR
- July 31, Saturday, 9:00am and 1:00pm: Brush hauling project
- August 11, Wednesday, 5:50pm: Tour St. Anthony Falls
- August 17, Tuesday, 6:30pm: Book Club Meeting
- September 8, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter meeting featuring John Crampton of the Isaac Walton League
- October 2, Saturday, 10:00am - noon: Dodge Nature Center
- October 19, Tuesday, 6:30pm: Book Club Meeting
- November 10, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter meeting featuring Leif Hembre of Hamline University
- December 7, Tuesday, 6:00pm: Book Club Meeting
- November 9, Wednesday, 6:00pm: Chapter meeting "Winter Maintenance with Reduced Environmental Impacts"